Monday, January 31, 2011

Nutrions Protein Singapore

J'ai tué ma mère (I killed my mom)



J'ai tué ma mère (I killed my mom)

Year - 2009

Country - Canada

Director - Xavier Dolan

first film of a young Canadian director. Looking on the advice, not pity.

story is largely autobiographical, and, significantly, was written in 16 years. The protagonist of Hubert, a 16-year-old in a transitional period when hormones play, difficult to cope with the emotions, when all around are wrong and do not understand, when youthful maximalism and stupidity must be found, to hate their parents.

I like the natural game. Hubert begins to irritate the very first minutes, because looking at his behavior, I remember his own, and think: "I behaved so well! I just thought! God, what an idiot I was! "

Xavier Dolan - gay. And on the subject, Hubert, whom he plays, too. I liked it. that this topic is not the emphasis, in the place Antonin exactly the same could be Anthony, and nothing would have changed. No statements, challenges, self-affirmation.
When in an interview, Dolan was asked how it affects the orientation of the movies, he replied: "I have brown hair. How does this affect my films? "Elegant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment