Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Can Baby Choke On Phlegm?

Thick black smoke


In the process of reviewing photos from an expedition to Vladivostok came across this picture. I already have a couple of times I was asked what this episode in road video and why we go out of town. It's simple: the third day of travel, went from Ufa, going to side Sterlitimak. Suddenly we saw black-black smoke that we are terribly interested. Turned off the highway and drove directly on the azimuth to the source of black clouds. Arrived, and there burned tires. I made a couple of shots, turned around and drove on.

now finished with the materials on a trip to Vladivostok (on the order of material in the Chinese city of Heihe), and it is time to assemble a new journey. I want to start actively go beyond RF. Europe is not interested in me, but Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Mongolia should be studied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment