Monday, January 24, 2011

The Lady Doctor Saw My Small Penis

Molodetsky mound


View Molodetsky mound with mountains pellet. Sunset first day fotoputeshestviya "Zhiguli Mountains. In [info] pavel_kosenko a similar frame shot from a different point and at another light. Oh, and Pasha are good flowers to the foreground found.

way, about the photo processing. I often get asked about it, but I've long put off this stuff, arguing that now brush up a bit - then and will be something to tell, but you can learn all my life, but I did not tell you. And then sort of like a good reason for six months for processing photos I take RAW-converter RPP. Thing for many curious but very cool. Now choose the photos for examples for processing. By the way, some examples of processing images you would be particularly interested in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment