Monday, June 7, 2010

How To Use Veet Strips On Armpits

IT ONLY - LF - TH - CAPTAIN CRASH & THE BEAUTY QUEEN FROM MARS - CHAP 2

Author: Katarina Stratford
Title: Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars
Genre: Romance / Angst / Fluff Sometimes

Rating: G Warnings
: -



Only ten minutes away Natalia approached. The girl at his side continued to cry without stopping, but held back the sobs shook her shoulders and her eyes lost on the dark street shouting his sorrow and his despair. Natalia looked for a long time in silence and noticed you know who he was. Know. Never seen before. Without having ever heard to utter a word. The squeezed a small, imperceptible lump in my throat and her voice came out worse than usual.
"Where can I go next?"
"I got a room in a hotel. Tomorrow morning I catch a plane to Munich. "
"I'll take you there, then, is there anybody waiting?" Natalia did not know why that question, knew that nobody was waiting. Not that night.
"No," said a hoarse voice the girl. Natalia
drove in silence to the place indicated and stopped the car when he turned as if to say or ask something, but immediately fell silent. The girl's eyes were fixed on her.
"Thanks." It was said with such sincerity, with such gratitude that he found himself almost unprepared.
"And for what? I would no one left in the hands of those three girls. " you even thought for a while but now its censored this terrible thought.
"You now allocation?"
"We thought of driving two Oretta and then sleep on some highway rest area. Anyway tomorrow I have to be in Munich. Before lunch. "
" I'm afraid. "Her eyes seemed bottomless, dark and expressionless. He continued to speak.
"I do not want to be alone, traveling alone, move on its own. Not after what happened today. I do not feel. "Natalia remained silent for a moment and then, naturally, he said:
"If you go get your things and you do not have bags that are too big can come with me. You have your license? "
" Yes, yes. "
" So we do this, now I start on the highway, the first area we stop and take the wheel for a few hours sleep and when I wake up I'll give you the return to Munich. "
The girl nodded, said he would do in a hurry, to wait there. Natalia Sola lit a cigarette. Was not used to travel with someone but in the end it was just one night and it was this heart of stone that he wanted to believe to be. He had seen that girl in genuine fear, he had seen a hunted animal, holed up in a corner.
After a quarter of an hour had returned with two small bags, were placed on the seats and had left behind. It seemed quieter, like a lighter weight.
"We have not even presented," he said.
"You're right. My name is Natalia. "
" I'm Victoria, but everyone calls me Vitty. "
Requests for help can not remain unheard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment